Fixing Clogged Drain
Licensed Plumbers & Expert Repairmen
Good, high-performing drains should leave your fixtures empty and dry in a matter of seconds. When your drains are beginning to clog, you’ll notice that fluid will take longer to disappear. When your drains are beginning to clog, call an expert plumber to handle the issue for you!
seomarathon.ru Plumbing has been unclogging drains since 1970, becoming Canada’s most trusted plumber. When you call, we can schedule an appointment that fits your schedule and meets your needs as soon as possible. No matter how small your problem may seem, calling a plumber right away will ensure that you save money and time on the issue!
If you can’t afford to wait, call 24/7 for emergency repairs. We offer a free in-home estimate so you’ll know exactly what you’re paying before we begin.
The Signs of a Clogged Drain
Clogged drains are usually the result of buildup of blockages over time, not just a one-time issue—although many plumbers may treat it as a one-time issue. As a result, most people don’t respond to the signs of a clogged drain until the clog is completely choking the pipe.
Here are the early signs of a drain clog:
- Water returns from drain
- Water pools around drain before leaving
- Very slow draining
- Constantly-running toilet
- Drain makes a gurgling noise
- Puddles of water form near tub
- The kitchen drain smells of rotting food
However, before you call a plumber, there may be things you can do to prevent a backup. All we ask is that you do not continue using a chemical drain cleaner, especially if you’ve used them frequently before. Chemical drain cleaners can result in corroded pipes and future damage to your system.
What You Can Do to Clear a Clog in Its Early Stages
- Plunge the drain: Use a plunger in your shower, toilet, or sink. For sinks, make sure you plug the overflow hole or the secondary drain with a wet rag.
- Use a flange plunger: For toilets, this may be more effective at clearing a clog.
- Employ a bent wire: You can use a bent wire to manually pull up the clog.
If the clog is too far gone for DIY solutions, don’t hesitate to call us for help! Dial to schedule an in-home estimate.